Sunday 11 January 2015

Insta Snaps #19

  It's been a while since I've last shared my 'Insta-Snaps' with you guys and over the Christmas break, I have accumulated quite a bit... Instead of going back home this Christmas, I actually went around the UK and did some pretty amazing things.
  First, I went to London and went to the place of my dreams - The Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studios Tour. To say it was incredible is an understatement! I loved every single bit of it and found out a few little secrets - so cool. Definitely recommend for any Potterheads around. I went to the coveted Laduree for afternoon tea, went to Camden and sampled some amazing food, toured the Emirates Stadium (courtesy of the boyfriend of course), went to more Primarks than I can count, walked along Oxford Street numerous times and another highlight, the Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park. It was my first time ever to go to any carnival thing of that sort and I loved every bit of it. The atmosphere was amazing, the food (mainly German sausages, churros, waffles, pancakes) was delicious, the games were really fun to watch and the rides were insane. I wanted to do everything. Seriously, no amount of adjectives can describe Winter Wonderland and needless to say, I had a load of fun.
  Later on, I went to Durham to meet up with a few friends and spent a rather low-key and quiet Christmas Day with them before heading to Edinburgh for New Year's Eve! Edinburgh is a gorgeous city. The architecture is beautiful. I climbed Arthur's Seat (well, part way), went to Edinburgh Castle and climbed all the way to Calton Hill to see the fireworks, which was just behind us so we got front row seats! Loved my time there.
  My touring the UK adventures definitely ain't stopping anytime soon.
Follow me on Instagram (@infamoushearts)


Birmingham German Christmas Market was the bomb diggity // Never seen so many nutcrackers in one place before // There is never an excuse to not be a kid for a while



*heart eye emojis* // Officially the 1st of December! // These smell & look amazing



Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree... // This is why England amazes me // Now which Christmassy top to wear...



Ear candy // Thank you to Sommy for being a great host! // Motorbike seats at Camden


First time having Chinese food in the UK // Oxford Street in all its Christmassy glory // Harry Potter Studios Tour was beyond amazing


A selfie in the Mirror of Erised? // Hogwarts, you're too fine // Emirates Stadium is so fancy



You don't realise how small you are until you're actually in the stadium // Winter Wonderland from afar // The view from below



*insert flower & car emojis* // Finally. // Missing Sommy's hot chocolate with mini marshmallows




Little present for the fambam 6,308 miles away // Celebrating Christmas Eve Tesco style // Shirt says it all - Merry Christmas!


Smiley, smiley // A plate of sweet, crispy heaven // Too cosy - I ain't getting out


View of Edinburgh from Arthur's seat // Blackcurrant & Vanilla tea smells & tastes heavenly // Japanese for NYE lunch


Here's to an amazing 2015 // New year, new sports gear (mini review here// Shoes: New Look *insert heart eyes emojis*



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10