Tuesday 19 August 2014

Wishlist #30 // Boohoo: Top 10 under £10

I've decided to make this 'Top 10 under £10' thing a weekly feature, especially as a lot of stores on the high street have such amazing sales right now! Last week's was my top 10 from the Missguided sale so do check that out if you've missed it! Anyway, this week, I bring to you...Boohoo. Another high street store that is doing everything right. Seriously, I couldn't narrow it done without a lot of stressful thinking. #bloggerproblems.


  On another note, I paid the beach an impromptu visit this weekend so if you want to see snaps and other cool shiz, take a look at my Instagram (@infamoushearts). And... I cut my hair *insert monkey with hands over mouth emoji*


one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine // ten



Take a look at this and tell me how amazing this print is! The blue green hues with that aztec-y print makes this the ultimate summer crop top!


As soon as I laid eyes on this midi skirt, I fell in love (okay, that's an exaggeration) and knew I just had to include it in this wishlist! The embellished hem was what drew me in and as a petite one, although midi styles aren't the most flattering, I'm going to give this a go. Come on, at that price, it's hard not to!


If you want something different from the plain old solid coloured blazer then this is it. Perfect for 'jazzing' up a neutral outfit or when you want to throw in some prints into the mix.


There was something about this top that caught my eye. Maybe it was the square neckline or the peplum design, but it just screamed 'chic'. I can picture this being amazing dressed up with a bodycon skirt or jeans with heels for a fancy night out!


Another thing that caught my eye because it's just so darn unique! That maxi floral pattern that splits open at the front...I've never seen anything like it and I love it! A great versatile piece to bring on vacation as I can see this working for both night and day, depending on the combination of accessories.


Maxi kimonos are something that I've seen cropping up a lot lately and I can definitely see why. They're more than your average kimono and can elongate your height if you're petite...like me! :D


I included something similar to this in my Missguided wishlist which was why I was rather hesitant to include this here...but how could I not! The floral print, the colours...such a versatile and dressy piece that will definitely get you noticed!


Gone are the days where shorts are reserved for casual wear. These embellished ones bring the 'dressy shorts' game up to a whole new level. I love the intricate detailing and can see this being night-time appropriate with a fancy blouse tucked in and a pair of heels (or wedges)!


Firstly, how comfortable does this look? Being petite, I'm not too fond of jumpsuits, but as this is wide leg, it looks like the most comfortable thing on earth. Super flowy, super comfy, super perfect for the beach. But then pair this with a statement necklace and pumps and you're set for the night! 


The embroidered areas on this jacket is without a doubt the 'stand-out' parts of this and I think it's more unique than your boring black jacket. It also looks pretty lightweight so it can be used as a beach cover up as well!


The best part? The total of all 10 items only comes up to £90! What a bargain.
P.S: Check out Darcy Clothing's 70% sale for summer & get a 10% off with 'darccy10'


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10