Monday 16 June 2014

Life's Snapshots #10

  This week has been rather chilled as I've got absolutely no school so my days have been spent catching up on tv series, reading, baking, blogging, teaching my sisters maths, going to the gym (or try to at least) and lounging around. Is it just me, or do you also feel lost whenever you've got no homework to procrastinate on or deadline to rush to meet? Oh also, I've applied for university accommodation and have a mini Europe trip to be planning... 

  On Monday, went into school for a while to set up our senior prank! Tamer than I wanted but ohhh well, rules are rules. Tuesday, had a lovely glam dinner at a rooftop restaurant/lounge for a friend's 18th! Also, I changed my Twitter and Instagram usernames to @yuenlim96 because it's just easier to remember than my previous one :P

Follow me on Instagram (@yuenlim96)



Finished a good book // Made mini pizza pockets - super quick, easy & tasty! Recipe up soon! // All that prints & colours


Happy 18th Hung! // It's an owl print kind of day // The world is a magical place


#ootd today - shorts from Persunmall // Sister drew this and I found it funny // It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday


Mini oreo cheesecake bites makes the world go round // "Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones" // Up at the crack of dawn to watch #WorldCup2014 - England vs Italy


Happy Father's Day Popsicles! Love, your eldest daughter


The Craziest Paradigm's posts this week:

Graduation Trip Part 1 - a recap of Nha Trang, Vietnam!
Review // theBalm Instain Blush in 'Swiss Dot' - a pinkish coral that's perfect for spring!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10