Saturday 31 May 2014

Wishlist #27 // Summer Lovin'


I haven't made a wishlist in agessss...but now that summer is (almost) truly upon us, I thought I'd share some of my favourite pieces from Persunmall that will transform your summer wardrobe!


1. Floral Cami Maxi Dress - US$29.99 // GBP£17.87

My favourite item in my entire wishlist. Everyone needs a good maxi dress for summer. Not only do they require no effort, but they can be elegant, classy or casual depending on your style/mood! Definitely a wardrobe-must in my books.


2. Palm Print Off-shoulder Dress - US$27.99 // GBP£16.67

This dress reminds me of something you'd find in Motel Rocks! One of those off shoulder dresses that exudes a hint of sexiness ;) ;) Heheh, I love the contrast of the pink palm prints on the black and this skater style plus the off-shoulder can look great on anyone!


3. Bird & Flowers Kimono - US$26.99 // GBP£16.08

Summer is basically a code word for kimono season and this is probably one of the most unique ones you'll find. The bird and flower detailing just screams summer and you can throw this over any plain outfit for a bit of oomph  (hahah, I like that word.)


4. Floral Chiffon Blouse - US$20.99 // GBP£12.50

Look at that and tell me is it not the most gorgeous top you've seen?! The loose floral style means it's perfect for keeping cool. Wear it unbuttoned as a layering tool, as a cover up, or a fancy top...possibilities = endless. 


5. Flower Printed High Waist Shorts - US$21.99 // GBP£13.10

These are definitely not your ordinary pair of denim shorts. The little white floral/daisy prints are such a cute touch and the fact that it's high waisted makes it a double winner. Pair this with a crop top and you're good to go!


6. Sunflower Print Denim Skirt - US$24.99 // £14.89

I remember when this print (and perhaps this exact skirt) was all the rage and everyone (including myself) wanted it! But if the huge American Apparel price tag has been putting you off, Persunmall has this for a fraction of the price - did I hear someone say bargain? If you're not a skirt person, Persunmall also has the exact same print in shorts form for slightly cheaper.


What's your favourite pick this summer?

Still on grad trip - see my sand, sea, sun snaps hereeeee


P.S: Want to win a trip for 2 to Las Vegas & watch Britney Spears live? Simply enter here. Prize also includes return flights, limousine transfers, 5 nights at a 5* hotel AND 5 dresses of your choice!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10