Sunday 27 April 2014

Outfit // Beating Heart











crop top: Forever 21 (similar) // maxi skirt: Vero Moda @ASOS // wedges: New Look (similar)


"Wanna hear your beating heart tonight 
Before the bleeding sun comes alive 
I want to make the best of what is left, hold tight 
And hear my beating heart one last time 
Before daylight" 

- Beating Heart - Ellie Goulding 



Ever since the movie Divergent came out, this song has been stuck in my head on replay! For those that did not watch it yet...you have to asap! 
I actually wore this for Easter Sunday last week and it incorporated 2 spring trends - floral print and maxi skirts - simple yet classy and reminds me of Coachella. The skirt was such a bargain at £6.00 too! Besides the lovely floral print, what I love about that crop top is the 'ladder' cut out effect at the
 back which makes it even more unique than a normal floral print crop top.

Oh and, I've got huge ass exams coming up in a week so...if my blog posting becomes a bit sporadic, please bear with me!


Hope you all had a great weekend! What are you inspired by during Coachella?

P.S: Don't forget that I have a giveaway running where you can win 2 x $10 gift card to Majestical Jewelry!
Also, Skinade is giving you the chance to win 30 days of Skinade worth £90 just by filling up this short survey


Linking up with: Monday Bloom + Trend Spin Linkup + What I Wore Wednesday + Three-fer Thursday + Friday's Fab Favourites

Shop the look




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10