Sunday 9 February 2014

Through the Lens #2



one. lunch with my cousins - so glad to get to see them because it's a rare occasion! 
two. first day of spring = raw eggs can stand? post here
three. pastel pink nails! undetected during school & keeping in with the spring trend!
four. delicious hue delicacies, freshly wrapped rolls 
five. I gave my boring key a makeover via nail polish so I won't lose it (:
six. got bored so washi-taped my switches. I think the polka dot print is quite cute, don't you?
seven. the skyline view (:
eight. currently reading: The Moral Instruments - City of Ashes. So far, it's a great read!
nine. sneak peek of the 'Valentine's Day' series coming up very very very soon!


The Craziest Paradigm's posts this week:


'The First Day of Spring' - According to the Lunar Calendar, this is the only day raw eggs can stand! We gave that theory a try ;)
'Guest Post // Top 5 fashion books' - From Chanel to Diana Vreeland to Karl Lagerfield, these are the books to read if you're a fashion addict!
'Lunar New Year '14 in Snapshots' - My lunar new year (my last one before university!) endeavours in picture form (:


Hope you had a great week!


P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!


If you would like to advertise on my blog for as long as £1 (approx US$ 1.65) a month, please click HERE


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10