Thursday 2 January 2014

Wishlist #20 // Monochrome ft. Persunmall

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6


For my first wishlist in 2014 and perhaps for you to do some post New Year shopping (wink, wink) here are my absolute favourite items from the Persunmall  site!Saying that I'm spoilt for choice is an understatement! There are tons of amazing things there, and you can even grab a few bargains.
After assembling my absolute favourite pieces, I realised that they were all in black and white! What can I say, I love my neutrals as they're so easy to match with other colours and pieces!


My absolute favourite thing on my wishlist! I love the quilted pattern on the crop top and skirt. Best part? You get two things for the price of one! Which means you can wear them together or separately - Want, want, want!


The colourful eye design is quirky and caught my eye instantly. Perfect for the cold weather (:


Your simple polka dot skirt that exudes a retro vibe and can be paired in so many different ways!


I've been on a look out for a bag that's stylish and big enough to fit all my books and essentials for university and this bag makes ticks all the boxes! Definitely looks really spacious and can be used on day outs, school...or anything really!


I love myself a good pair of boots! Aren't these gorgeous? They have a slight heel which is great for me because every extra bit of height counts. They also have this in navy blue and burgundy which if I had a enough moola in my account, I would definitely get all three colours. :P


As this has no button, it'd be great for layering! Just by looking at it, it seems so warm, fuzzy and cosy that I just want to put it on and snuggle in it :D Would work wonders as an outerwear.


If you want to find more great things, do check out Persunmall!



P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!


If you would like to advertise on my blog for as long as £1 (approx US$ 1.65) a month, please click HERE




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10