Friday 6 December 2013

The Christmas Tag 2013


I saw this tag on Fee @ MakeupSavvy and decided to do it because hey, it's December so I'm in a festive Christmassy mood AND December just so happens to be my absolute favourite month! :D


1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
Well, living in a country with a tropical climate, you don't exactly get real Christmas trees. My dad, my sisters and myself would always put the synthetic one we have in our store room which is just as festive and magical! However, I would love to go through the whole 'choosing the Christmas tree' process (:

2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
Caramel Frappucino hands down. I've craving one just thinking about it...


3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
Hmmm...I don't think I have an exact colour scheme to be honest...I think gold is a super festive colour so definitely gold tinsel, gold star at the top maybe a few gold baubles? But honestly, we just put on all the different coloured baubles and fairy lights we can find :P Still turns out pretty damn awesome - if I say so myself ;)


4.  Giving or receiving?
Of course, I love opening presents cause I'm a sucker for surprises, but equally, I also love giving presents. I like choosing the gift for the particular person and then seeing their face when they open it. Hopefully it's a positive facial expression! Sometimes, I find it hard to keep it a secret as to what I'm giving them. So, up until Christmas Day, I would go up to my sister and go, "I got you something awesome. Guess what I got you!" Takes a lot of willpower not to just blurt it out to them :P


5.  To mince pie or not to?
Never actually tried any, although I would love to (:


6.  What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
Typical Christmas lunch? Hmmm...for me, it's often Christmas dinner...which is usually with either friends of relatives so, there's always turkey and sparkling juice (for the kids), a type of cake and really, everyone just brings a dish and we all share (:


7.  Christmas day fashion
Christmas day is often spent in comfy clothes :P But if there's a party or anything, something simple incorporated with shades of gold or sparkles/sequins because that just reminds me of Christmas!


8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
Oh my god, loads. I love Christmas carols - it just puts me in the mood and I ONLY listen to them during Christmas. I love "Joy to the World", "Christmas is coming", 'Hark the Herald", "Frosty the Snowman", "It came upon a midnight clear"....okay, I'm going to stop or I will actually list them all down. I love Christmas carols. I actually also like Justin Bieber and Michael Buble's Christmas albums (:


9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
Definitely Home Alone. It's hilarious, never gets old and I watch it every year (:


10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
Before! Who has the patience to wait for after lunch?!


If you do decide to do this tag, please leave the link at the bottom so I can be nosy and read your answers! Happy December!



P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!


Check out this lovely blog: a writer in love 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10