Wednesday 2 October 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #8 // Boots are made for walking


For me, the perfect autumn outfit is never complete without a pair of boots! These are some of my absolute favourites in all sorts of styles and colours!


1. Ebay £12.99

Almost no-heel at all which makes it super easy for walking in. Love the bright cobalt blue colour! Something different from the standard black.


2. Ebay £9.99

A gorgeous burgundy pair with little diamante studs! At that price, it's an absolute bargain!


3. Ebay £7.99

If you can't part with black boots, then this is for you. I think it's a combination of leather and suede which makes it super unique and an added heel to give you height! Contemplating whether I should get this one.


4. Ebay £13.99 

How gorgeous is this pair?! The chunky heel makes it easier to walk in, and I love the gold embellishments which glams it up (:


5. ASOS £19.99 / US$ 33.74

Pretty standard tan boots, but with neutrals, you can never go wrong!


6. ASOS £19.99 / US$ 33.74

Lovely buckle details and again, super wearable and comfortable!


Which pair of boots are your favourite?


P.S:  I would love it if you like my new Facebook page!
Want to win a YEAR supply of clothes? Click here to enter!


Linking up with: Friday Fab Favorites
Check out these blogs: a beauty moment  + beauty bucket list + oh hey there rachel
Click here if you want to advertise with me for free


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10