Tuesday 29 October 2013

Blogging on the Sidebar - October (:



This month, I started free advertising on my blog for other bloggers to gain exposure! Even though I can't believe October is coming to an end... here's the bloggers on my sidebar for the month - I've also included my favourite post from them this past month so do check them out!

If you would like to be on my sidebar for November, please go HERE - limited spaces!
Talia // 21


Hi I’m Tal a twenty something Zoology student from a part of the forest in Staffordshire.
I write a lifestyle blog called Tal types
 it’s to my little space on the internet, where you will find little snippets of my life, some of my favourite things -which include fluffy socks and a cup of coffee, ramblings, food and all things cute and cuddly. So grab a brew and let me know if you stopped by.



My favourite post: Crocheting



Ash B

A Beauty Moment is a beauty, fashion, and lifestyle blog. I provide honest product reviews for skincare, makeup, and nail products. My outfit inspirations are well-thought out and consist of pieces that I would love to wear. I'll share recipes and photos of delicious treats every now and then. Sometimes, I will co-host a link-up or link party just to spice up the blog a bit. A Beauty Moment is also a proud member of the rewardStyle network.





Rhi // 19 // England

A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog focusing on beauty reviews and recommending the best products around, particularly for those on a budget. I also do lifestyle posts, including posts about my time at university aimed at those who are starting soon.




My favorite post: Stila Convertible Color in Gerbera Review


Rachel // 15 //  Ireland

Vintage loving Irish teen expressing her love for all things fashion and beauty.








Anita // 17 //  NW England

All Things Anita is the small corner of the internet written by a short Asian girl named Anita. I'm a 17 year old student based in the North West of miserable UK, aspiring to study Architecture. On my blog you will find a healthy dose of beauty reviews, hauls as well as the odd splash of lifestyle post for good measure. 





Shaz

Mummy-to-be, beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog. Basically writing about anything that interests me :) This blog is a pinch of me, a pinch of Shaz!



Joy-Ann // 19 // London

Hi lovelies. I'm Joy and I write over at Joy-Ann rambling about anything in relation to beauty,
lifestyle and just random things in general. When I was a little girl, I always begged my mum to buy
me the magazines that had those little palettes so that I could use it when I was attempting to apply
makeup :) I really was horrendous at it but that passion seems to have stayed with my for all these
years and after reading and adoring tons of blogs, I decided to start my blog. xxx




My favourite post: Monthly Favourites - September


-----------------------------


Again, if you would like to advertise with me for FREE for November, please go HERE - Hurry, there are limited spaces available!


P.S:  I would love it if you like my Facebook page!
- Join my giveaway to win an infinity ring, statement necklace & ad space - ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10