Thursday 22 August 2013

Summer // Pulau Redang Trip - Part 1


This summer, my family and I went to Pulau Redang which is an island/beach off the coast of Malaysia! It was a super simple trip but I had a blast nonetheless (:

Note: A picture heavy post!

Our ferry


I'm the one second from the right (:


How gorgeous is the view and the water? 



I promise you this is the original photo - no touch ups/editing. It was that blue and that clean! You can even see the tiny fish!


The place we stayed wasn't particularly fancy. It was simple yet quiet, peaceful and waking up to the sea right by your toes and that view was amazing.


We spend most of  our times snorkelling! I kid you not, you may not realise it, but if you put your head underwater it's like a whole new world. Different coloured fish and multicoloured coral... it was unbelievable. The fish swim around but never touched us once! 
I wish I remembered to bring my underwater camera to show you guys! Dammit!


How swag is my grandmother? :)


My sisters and I (:






We also went to another remote island where they used to keep the Vietnamese refugees during the Vietnam civil war.

 



My dad is an early riser so this are some amazing sunrise shots he took: 







And that concludes part 1 of my summer vacation! Part 2 will contain less pictures - don't worry!


What did you do during the summer? (:

P.S: Please do vote for me for a Missguided competition HERE - it will only take a few seconds and I'll be eternally grateful!
post signature
Keep up with me on:
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10