Tuesday 27 August 2013

Brand Spotlight // Fashion & Beauty Tribes



Today I would love to introduce you to a new Etsy shop called: Fashion and Beauty Tribes Cushion Shop which is run by Sinead who also has a blog (here)

Her Etsy shop sells hand-made cushions (surprise, surprise) in all sorts of designs. Here is my mini interview with her (:


Q. Could you tell us a little bit about yourself and your shop?

A. Well I'm Sinead and I blog at http://fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot and I have recently ventured into another love of mine sewing.

Q. Where did you get the inspiration behind your shop? Why cushions?

A. I don't really know I had been making cushions for a while for family and friends and they loved them so I thought maybe I should sell a  . I Chose cushions because they are simple to make and instantly make your bedroom look fab.

Q. Why did you choose Etsy?

A. I used to buy a craft magazine that always talked about esty and how it sold homemade goods I thought this was a better platform for my cushions rather than eBay because esty has a real homemade feel to it if that makes sense.

Q. What is your ultimate goal for your shop in the future?

A. I would love to create more designs and maybe make some decorations , also sell worldwide .


So if you like a lovely hand-made gift, then Sinead's shop is the place for you! She currently only ships within the UK and as she is just starting out, do head on over and take a look ---> here

Which is your favourite design?

--------------------------


Maybe not an addict...as I can live without coffee, but I love it loads :D Caramel Frappucino anyone?

P.S: Please do vote for me for a Missguided competition HERE - it will only take a few seconds and I'll be eternally grateful!

*Note*: this is not a PR, sponsored or paid post. All images from HERE

post signature
Keep up with me on:
Bloglovin' //Tumblr // Twitter // Lookbook //Pinterest // Google + //Google Friend Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stumbling on to my little slice of the Internet + for taking the time to comment! I try to reply back to all of them.Have a great day (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10