1. Leather is literally the material for fall if you want that edgy yet chic look
2. Scarf, beanie and trench coat? Check.
3. Pair one of those chunky, oversized 'sweater dresses' with knee high boots for the laidback and casual look whilst running errands
4. Think maxi skirts are reserved for the summer? Think again.
4. When transitioning from summer to fall, layer a sweater over your favourite dress and...voila. Instant sophistication.
5. Don't store your shorts away during these colder months - instead, wear them with cosy tights and you're good to go
6. The layering trick that makes anyone look good with a preppy flair - layer your favourite sweater over your favourite plaid shirt. Never underestimate the power of plaid prints.
7. Take layering to a whole new level by wearing a cardigan over your dress and belting it together!
Hope this post has been useful in helping you gain some inspiration on what to wear as the leaves changes colour and temperatures drop!
Boohoo - 24% off all dresses (Code: FROCKON) 15/09
New Look - 25% off must-haves // Get £10 off when you spend £50 (Code: SHOP50)
Missguided - 30% off jumpsuits (Code: ALLINONE) 15/09
Motel Rocks - Students get 25% off with UniDays! 28/09
Motel Rocks Vintage - Up to 75% off
ASOS - 25% off tops! 22/09